Friday, October 5, 2007

Church Slogans for sale

Recently I was working at Bridges helping pastor Brian Park and pastoral intern Kyle Leduc come up with new signs with slogans on them. I had some gems, but Brian didn't like them, he went with things like home before the kick off and you are here. Both are decent choices but I wanted something a little more edgey. So now I am selling off my ideas to the highest bidder, I'll hook up the Grove though, so Ian if you want these for the new website you better jump on em before saddleback gets word. They really are a two part series,



The Light Side



And the Dark side, this one I thought would make a good banner on a website. You could make it so when you mouse over it, it plays a wah wahhhh trombone sound. Gets the point across.

These are a sure fire way to get tons of butts in the seat, this is what people need some shock value. They also have great curb appeal on a big sign by the road, I recommend a double sided sign with one on each side.

Also a plus with that model you are sure to draw in a huge female crowd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about:

"Go to the Grove,
Or the Eternal Stove!"

Nomie said...

HAHA this is so funny... I love it!!

Mark Biggins said...

I say we just cut out the middle man, make some door hangers and get people to the Grove.