Monday, September 24, 2007

Remember that bass

The one I posted about a little while ago, well after an agonizing wait its finally here, and it thumps my socks off. This thing is amazing, B1 is like an earthquake. I can't wait to play it in the group tomorrow.




To test and prove the sock thumping off theory I did some experiments using my old dumb bass as a control group.


Here I exhibit a normal melt your face lick on the old bass, it was pretty good considering the crappiness of the bass.


The results were as I imagined, no socks thumped off, I was rather sad about it because I had a lot of good times with that bass it just was not sock thump off worthy.



Here I played the same lick and it was evident something special was happening, I had to dodge the face melting bolts so as to preserve my winning smile.


And there we have it, the same face melting lick and the sock is thumped off, beware the power of the musicman. The sock exploded on my ceiling leaving a smoking pile of melted cotton, mom sure was sore at me, but don't blame me, blame the rock. It's just basic science, my bass shoots lightning bolts.

P.S. This is what I did instead of homework.

6 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

Dude, why doesn't everyone read your blog. This is better than 90% of the crappy blogs out there...including mine....which is www.theepicbeat.com. I just wanted to put it there so when you are a rich and famous witty blogster my url will be cached somewhere on your site.

Swabbythesailor said...

thanks adam, you win the best poster award. I do have a link to you on my page dont you notice from all my out clicks to you, oh wait like 4 people look at this.

escamillaweddings said...

homework is overrated anyway.

congrats on the new toy!

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

I enjoyed this one more than the captions on the photos from your euro adventure. Laughed so hard it woke my hubby. Need to remember not to read your blog when he is asleep.

Penny Lane said...

Your new bass rocked this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.