Sunday, September 9, 2007

My week

Well some friends and I have came up with the idea that every person should have their own week, I know this can only work if you know 52 or less people, but that is no problem for me. Last week was my friend Leann's week, she loved it. This week starting tomorrow it's my week! It is a cool idea because now you have a week where all your friends are thinking of you and are looking forward to fun times. This isn't a week for presents or anything, though I wouldn't turn such things down, it is more just a time to celebrate Evan so I invite you all to do so. Next week who knows who it is, it could be you. To remember my week, here is a tiger at the wild animal park who desperately wished he could eat me but he was just out of reach as I perched above him.

What a cutey, I could hear him breathing.

No comments: