Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On having the body of a 70 year old in average shape

So we had the first cbu flag football game, it was a lot of fun and we won 21-0 so we basically dominated. The biggest problem was I really want to be able to play offense and defense every where time but I am soo out of shape that I just end up killing my shape. Tomorrow I am gonna be sooo sore. The other day at disneyland I used the bmi test in inoventions, which really is a lame game, but anyways I did it. I knew this answer happened in fitness and wellness class in RCC but this was really sad. Basically I was a little high on the chart, like off the chart, I am in average shape for a 70 year old. I don't feel that way but the bmi test told me I think I was so high I was dead. So today I am so sore and my eyes are a little fuzzy in the middle of my focus, like it used to do in my football days, it sure is a scary thing that happens every once in a while. Anyways as we go along I will get into in shape again, hopefully I will finally break the big time record average age for a 60 year old. Good thing I don't really play video games anymore, and to think I played football for 5 years.

1 comment:

rev rock said...

my doctor told me my hamstrings are 80 years old if that makes you feel any better!